2012-10-13

2012 The Brackely Beach Ride

I met up with a new friend and her Yamaha VStar, so when I saw that the forecasted rain had failed to materialize decided it was time to see if she was game for a boot up to Brackley Beach for a look see (I stop and take pictures of what I see, she looks).

What a cool start to the morning at only 4 degrees Celsius. I was beginning to be envious of Willie's heated chaps, but it warmed up a bit and I was fine for the rest of the day in my snowmobile underwear and heavy fall riding pants.

I got some simply lovely pictures of the beach so thought I'd share them with you.

















































I've posted so many pictures of this soy field as seen from the porch of the house opposite. That's my civic parked off to the right.




The soy is almost ready for harvest, but you can see in the shade that it doesn't grow nearly as quickly.






No comments:

Post a Comment